The Autobag 500 bagger is a technologically-advanced, automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility, and optimizing packaging throughout. Capable of cycling at rates over 100 bags per minute, this system delivers maximum machine uptime while lowering the total cost of ownership.
State-of-the-art engineering has led to an innovative, inherently safe design. No light curtains or double palm switches are required to achieve safe operation for hand load operations. The Autobag 500 is configurable for left- or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch, and bag loading area, improving ergonomics and operator productivity.
Flexibility has been built into the system, allowing the Autobag 500 to meet any packaging operation needs. The open design makes this bagger highly compatible with Autobag and third-party counters, scales, and infeeds. The Autobag 500 can also be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring. When the Autobag 500 is integrated with the AutoLabel 500 Inline Imprinter, a complete Print-and-Pack station is achieved.
A straightforward, simple design with very few moving parts reduces lifetime cost and improves reliability, while on-board diagnostics and modular components simplify maintenance.
When used with genuine Autobag pre-opened Bags-On-A-Roll or bags-in-a-box if applicable, the Autobag 500 ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable, and flexible bag packaging, backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network.
Autobag 500 Packaging Machine Fast Facts
- Easily integrates with inline printers, counters, scales, and conveyors for semi- to fully-automatic bagging
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs to maximize uptime
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplify changeover
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- More bag size options; from 2″ W x 2.5″ L to 12″ W x 20″ L supported (36″ long unsupported)
- Processor controlled servo motors, Ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design streamline integration
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- A 45-degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products
- Adjustable pass-through up to 5″ for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency
- We maintain over 100 styles of stock bags and manufacture custom bags that include printing in up to 10 colors and a variety of special features
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- Optional Additions: range of infeed funnels, raised unwind, SimpleCount counting system, product load tray, bags-in-a-box adapter
- Aerospace & Defense
- Apparel & Accessory Packaging
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Household Products
- Personal Products
- Pet Products
Weight: 350 lbs.
Electrical: Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: 1500 Watts (VA) max
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 64.5″
- Width: 37.6″ (Adjustable)
- Height: 37.1″ – 47.1″
Pass-Through: 5″ max
Bag Thickness: 1.09 to 4.0 mil
- Length*: 2.5″ – 20″
- Width: 2″ – 12″
Weighing Capacity: Up to 5 lbs. (with load shelf)
*There are two versions, Long and Short. Long configuration min length is 5″ Short min length is 2.5″.