The new ARPAC Pro-Series enjoys the reputation of being one of the most cost-effective semi-automatic machines on the market today. A new ergonomic, sturdy design with chains enclosed in the tower frame ensures safer operation. Standard features include: illuminated adjustable (0-7) LED top & bottom wrap counters, top overwrap control, anti-static film rollers, cycle pause, variable speed controls for both turntable and carriage, upgraded photo-eye to see most dark loads, plus EZ-Load Powered Pre-Stretch, maximizing stretch film usage.
The ARPAC Pro-Series is often purchased with the Wrap-N-Weigh feature that combines wrapping and weighing operations. A precision scale and digital controls are integrated into the machine, bringing more excellent economy and efficiency to any wrapping operation requiring weighing.
This 4,000 lb. capacity system is available with a high-profile turntable for forklift loading or a low-profile turntable for pallet-jack loading.
The Pro-Series can be customized to suit your material handling requirements with extended towers for taller loads and split frames for odd-sized larger loads.
The Pro-Series is part of a robust line of stretch wrapping equipment designed to maximize stretch film usage while ensuring the very best load unitization. All equipment is constructed with heavy-duty reinforced structural steel and finished with non-corrosive Steel-It paint to guarantee years of reliable wrapping.
The Pro-Series is manufactured in the USA.
- Heavy-duty, welded steel construction (no plastic panels) designed for long life
- Variable turntable speed using 1/2 hp, 90 Vdc motor with ANSI 50 chain drive system, no rubber belts
- Up to 12 RPM rotating table can deliver 25–40 loads per hour
- Long-range photo eye for automatic load height sensing
- Automatic top film overwrap control feature (TOC)
- Adjustable top and bottom illuminated LED wrap counters
- Cycle pause feature
- Electronic film tension adjustment control on the control panel
- Manual jog control for turntable
- Eco-friendly, durable, powder coating
- Film Delivery System
- EZ-Load film pre-stretch dispenser for 20″ film rolls
- Dual anti-static film rollers with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Film pre-stretch capability from 150 to 300% stretch (200% standard)
- Variable carriage speeds up to 21 feet per minute
- 1/2 hp, 90 Vdc motor with ANSI 40 chain lift drive
- Dancer bar variable-corner compensation
- Electronic film tension adjustment control
- Allen-Bradley power, control, and safety components
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix PLC
- UL/CSA approved components
- Turntable rotation speed Up to 12 RPM
- Variable carriage speed Up to 21 FPM
- Loads wrapped per hour 25 to 40
Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, 10 A
Compressed Air Requirements: None
- LP 81” max load height (117″ with tower Extension option)
- HP 74” max load height (110″ with tower Extension option)
Film Roll Diameter: 20”
Other Film Specifications: Film pre-stretch capability from 150% to 300% stretch factor (200% standard)