The Autobag 600 bagger is a technologically-advanced, wide automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility, and optimizing packaging throughout. Capable of cycling at speeds over 65 bags per minute, this system delivers maximum machine uptime while lowering the total cost of ownership.
State-of-the-art engineering has led to an innovative, inherently safe design. No light curtains or double palm switches are required to achieve safe hand-load operation. The Autobag 600 is configurable for left- or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch, and bag loading area, improving ergonomics and operator productivity.
Flexibility has been built into the system, allowing the Autobag 600 to meet the needs of any large packaging operation. The open design makes this bagger highly compatible with Autobag and third-party counters, scales, and infeeds. The Autobag 600 can also be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring. When integrated with the AutoLabel 600 Inline Imprinter, a complete Print-and-Pack station is achieved.
A straightforward, simple design with very few moving parts reduces lifetime cost and improves reliability, while on-board diagnostics and modular components simplify maintenance.
When used with genuine Autobag pre-opened Bags-On-A-Roll or bags-in-a-box, the Autobag 600 ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable, and flexible wide bag packaging backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network.
Autobag 600 Wide Packaging Machine Fast Facts
- Easily integrates with inline printers, counters, scales, and conveyors for semi- to fully-automatic bagging
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplifies changeover
- 16″ wide bag loading area is ideal for large or bulk products
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- Processor controlled servo motors, ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design streamline integration
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- A 45-degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products
- Adjustable pass-through up to 6″ for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- We maintain over 100 styles of stock bags and manufacture custom bags that include printing in up to 10 colors and a variety of special features
- Optional Additions: range of infeed funnels, seal flatteners, raised unwind, SimpleCount counting system, product load tray, bags-in-a-box adapter
- Aerospace & Defense
- Apparel & Accessory Packaging
- Hardware & Fasteners
- Hobby & Craft
- Household Products
- Personal Products
- Pet Products
Weight: 410 lbs.
Electrical: Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1800 Watts (VA) max
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 69.5″
- Width: 41.6″ (Adjustable)
- Height: 37.1″ – 47.1″
Pass-Through: 6″ max
Bag Thickness: 1.09 – 4.0 mil
- Length: 5.5″ – 27″ (36″ length unsupported)
- Width: 4″ – 16″
Weighing Capacity: Up to 5 lbs. (with load shelf)