The Autobag 650 bagger is a technologically-advanced, wide automatic filling and sealing machine designed for reliability, flexibility, and optimizing packaging throughout. Capable of cycling at speeds up to 40 bags per minute, this system delivers maximum machine uptime while lowering the total cost of ownership.
Next-bag-out printing is achieved with an advanced thermal transfer imprinter positioned directly over the next large bag to be loaded. This ensures accuracy and efficiency in applications that require frequent product and label changeovers, prevents product queuing, and eliminates a separate labeling operation.
State-of-the-art engineering has led to an inherently safe and flexible design. No light curtains or double palm switches are required to achieve safe hand-load operation. The system is configurable for left or right-hand access to the HMI, cycle switch, and ribbon and bag loading areas, improving ergonomics and operator productivity. Plus, the Autobag 650 can be networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring. A 45-degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products.
A straightforward, simple design with very few moving parts reduces lifetime cost and improves reliability, while on-board diagnostics and modular components simplify maintenance.
When used with genuine Autobag pre-opened Bags-On-A-Roll or bags-in-a-box and AutoLabel Thermal Transfer Ribbon, the Autobag 650 ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable, and flexible wide bag packaging backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network.
Autobag 650 Wide Packaging System Fast Facts
- Next-bag-out printing prevents product queuing and reduces waste
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplifies changeover
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance monitoring
- 16″ wide bag loading area is ideal for large or bulk products
- Newly designed bag sealer area combined with improved temperature control and optional seal-flatteners ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- Processor controlled servo motors, ethernet-capable networking, and flexible mechanical design streamline integration
- Compact footprint minimizes floor space
- Simple height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability
- A 45-degree tilt option is available for orienting long or delicate products
- Adjustable pass-through up to 6″ for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency
- Easily integrates with third-party systems for mail order fulfillment applications
- Modular components and dedicated service access simplify maintenance and repairs to maximize uptime
- Optional Additions: handheld or tabletop bar code scanner, range of infeed funnels, seal flatteners, raised unwind, SimpleCount counting system, bags-in-a-box adapter
- Mail Order & Ecommerce Fulfillment
- Prescription-by-Mail Fulfillment
- Catalog Order Fulfillment
- Spare Parts Distribution
- Short-Run Production with frequent changeovers in any market
Weight: 450 lbs.
Electrical: Universal Input: 110V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 1800 Watts (VA) max
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 69.5″
- Width: 41.6″ (Adjustable)
- Height: 37.1″ – 47.1″
Pass-Through: 6 in. max
Bag Thickness: 1.09 – 4.0 mil
- Length: 5.5″ – 27″ (36″ length unsupported)
- Width: 4″ – 16″
Weighing Capacity: Up to 5 lbs. (with load shelf)