The semi-automatic random Little David LDX-RTB 3.0 case sealer is designed for speed and reliability. Patent-pending technology allows the LDX-RTB 3.0 to process void-filled containers and over-stuffed boxes 40-80% faster than the competition.
The Little David LDX-RTB 3.0 uses CaseLocker 60 tape cartridges, which allow the case sealer to process cases at much higher speeds.
- High-Performance: Processes cases from 40% to 80% faster than the nearest competition, providing the efficiency you need
- Industrial Design: Case hardened steel “v” rollers, and non-mechanical side rail actuation ensure long-term performance and durability
- Versatile: Capable of processing void-filled and overstuffed cases at high speeds. The same machine runs 2” and 3” tape plus mirror image setup
- Quick & Easy Maintenance: Gain easy access to motors, electrics, and belts for quick and easy maintenance and repair
Power Requirements: 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase (Note: Other voltages available)
Air Requirements: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; Standard: 115’ per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155’ per minute (47.25 m/min.)
Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
Weight: 570 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated
- Length: 6” – infinite
- Width: 5-1/2” – 26”
- Height: *3-1/2” – 24.5”
- *Minimum height can be reduced to 2.5” with reduced tape tab length