The Autobag FAS SPrint Revolution food packaging bagger brings new levels of speed and versatility to demanding, high-productivity environments that require daily washdown procedures. Operating at speeds up to 900 inches per minute, this state-of-the-art system offers maximum flexibility, functionality, and food bag packaging reliability.
This unique food-grade packaging system presents a conveyor of pre-opened plastic bags that are staged for immediate loading. The 60″ wide load area features a 6″ pass-through and tilts vertically for easy maintenance and sanitation. An innovative Coordinated Motion Seal Flattener is coupled with a band sealing system to ensure high quality, airtight, 3/8″ bag seals. The SPrint SidePouch bagger operates in continuous, intermittent, or batch modes and cycles on pre-set parameters or manually with a footswitch. This highly flexible design accommodates one or more operators or infeeds and a wide variety of products and bag sizes.
An integrated Allen-Bradley control package featuring Kinetix Servo motors and drives, a CompactLogix L45 PLC, and a large, 10″ PanelView Plus HMI is designed for ease of operation, serviceability, integration, and overall system reliability. A simple flashcard programs all of the components. The AutoTouch Control Software displays real-time productivity data and provides easy access to job storage, job recall, and on-board system diagnostics.
System-matched SidePouch plastic poly bags provide optimum performance and offer various features, such as reclosable zipper bags, gussets, reinforced headers, tamper-evident perforations, and more. SidePouch bags are pre-made and fan-folded in a box, eliminating the need for costly machine modifications to utilize their value-added features. These bags can also be pre-printed in up to 10-colors with high-resolution graphics, text, and bar codes for unique, attractive food packaging with a competitive edge.
FAS SPrint Revolution SidePouch Bagger Fast Facts
- Operates at speeds up to 900 inches per minute (bags per minute determined by bag size)
- State-of-the-art components and operator-friendly AutoTouch Control Software enhance system reliability and simplify the user experience
- Accommodates a wide variety of loading methods, automatic infeeds, inline imprinters, products, and bag sizes
- The advanced sealing system ensures consistent, high-quality, airtight bag seals
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel construction
- Mounted on casters for mobility
- System-matched SPrint SidePouch bags offer unique features, such as reclosable zippers, resealable flaps, tamper-evident perforations, and more
- Operator-adjustable pass-through accommodates various product sizes
- Fresh & Frozen Foods
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Snack Foods
- Portion Pack Foods
- Pet Food & Treats
Weight: 1134 lbs. (514 kg)
Electrical: 110/230 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 12/6 Amps
Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Length: 148″ (376 cm), 177″ (450 cm) with inline imprinter and support conveyor options
- Width: 47″ (119 cm)
- Height: 63″ (160 cm)
Pass-Through: Up to 6 in.
Bag Thickness: 1.5 to 4.0 mil
Length: 3″ – 18.75″
Width: 2″ – 24″
Approvals: USDA Accepted AIB Inspected facilities