The Autobag PaceSetter PS 125 and PS 125 OneStep tabletop automatic baggers efficiently bag and seal your products. These hand load machines bring simplicity, versatility, and value to your low-to-mid volume production environment.
Operating at speeds up to 25 bags per minute (15 BPM OneStep version), these machines offer innovative engineering in a straightforward, tabletop design. The PS 125 features a small footprint of 22 x 19 inches and weighs just 82 pounds. The quiet, all-electric design does not require compressed air to run.
The Autobag PS 125 is simple to operate, with a user-friendly display that enables easy access to operating parameters, job set-up, job storage, and on-board system diagnostics. The unique, locking turntable links with the AutoThread feature to provide ergonomic handling and bag changeover. Polybags are automatically indexed, loaded by hand, then sealed using the Push-to-Seal automated sealer function, a standard footswitch, or automatic cycle control.
The PaceSetter PS 125 OneStep includes the same conveniences as the standard PS 125, except with a built-in PI 412 Imprinter. It features next-bag-out printing technology that is ideal for short-run, order fulfillment and e-commerce applications such as pharmacy or catalog orders. High-resolution graphics, text, and bar codes can be printed on the bag, eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation. The printer features a tilt-back print head for easy maintenance, and the optional AutoLabel Design Software simplifies label creation.
System-matched Autobag pre-opened Bags-On-A-Roll are conveniently available in sizes 10.5″ wide and 17″ long. Pairing these systems and polybags offers an exceptional packaging solution for your hand load applications.
Autobag PaceSetter PS 125 and PS 125 OneStep Machines Fast Facts
- The all-electric system does not require compressed air to run
- Compact design is ideal for low- to mid-volume packaging operations
- Locking turntable and AutoThread feature provide easy bag access and changeover
- Open loading area and controlled seal bar maximize loading flexibility and operator safety
- Automatic or manual operating modes for optimum flexibility and productivity
- Stores jobs for later recall using operator-friendly controls
- On-board system diagnostics simplify maintenance and maximize productivity
- The next-bag-out printing feature ensures greater accuracy and eliminates product queuing in order fulfillment applications*
- Capable of printing high-resolution graphics, text, and bar codes directly on the bag*
- Tilt-back printer head for easy maintenance*
* — PS 125 OneStep version only
- Automotive & Appliance parts
- Hardware & DIY
- Electrical & Electronic
- Plumbing & Heating
- Hobby & Craft
- Product Fulfillment
- Jewelry & Novelty Items
- Cosmetics & Beauty Aids
- Disposable Health Care
- Mail Order Fulfillment
- Ecommerce Fulfillment
Weight: PS 125: 82 lbs. (37 kg); PS 125: OneStep – 110 lbs. (50 kg)
Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable; 50/60 Hz; 5.0/2.0 Amps
- Length: 19″ (48 cm)
- Width: 22″ (56 cm)
- Height: PS 125: 22″ (56 cm); PS 125: OneStep – 26″ (66cm)
Pass-Through: Up to 3.4 in.
Bag Thickness: 1.0 to 4.0 mil
- Length: 4″ – 17″
- Width: 2″ – 10.5″